City of Ottawa
Arts Funding Program 2018
Creation and Production Fund for Professional Artists
The application deadline is Monday, December 11, 2017 at 4 pm
Completed applications must be received by 4pm on the deadline date or be postmarked for that day. Late, non postmarked or incomplete applications will be deemed ineligible.
NEW THIS YEAR:
· Dramaturgy is now eligible in Theatre
· Curatorial research and writing is now eligible in Visual Arts
· Productions in Dance, English and French Theatre, and Music are now eligible activities for individual professional artists and artistic collaborations. Funding is awarded for the creation and independent production of a single new work. Please check the program guidelines for a full listing of eligibility requirements.
· An artist may receive no more than one (1) Individual Professional Artist grant from the City of Ottawa within a period of two (2) years.
· An artist may only apply for ONE project at a time. An artist who has received City funding for a previous project must have completed the project and submitted a final report before reapplying. The Final Report must be approved by the Cultural Funding Support Section.
Should you have questions please do not hesitate to contact the cultural funding officer for your discipline:
Anik Despres: French Literary Arts
613-580-2424. ext 27208
Marie-Christine Feraud: Dance, Independent Film and Video, Visual Arts
613-580-2424, ext 23915
Adrija McVicar: Music
613-580-2424, ext 23231
Marlène Barré: English Literary Arts, English Theatre, French Theatre
613-580-2424, ext 28517